Test kit help

Reaction score
I asked my LFS to order me the new Tropic Marine test kit. 5 in 1, as far as I know its PH, KH, ammonia, Nitrite, nitrate for about R515.

He told me he has a 10 in 1 Sera test kit for R100 more including copper and calcium. Does anyone have experience with Sera?

I quite like the little spatula that comes with the seachem product. Also the dropper makes it very easy to add the perfet amounts of liquids. I was a TM fan, but slowly moving to seachem test kits... and salt for that matter...

an not the easyest to read dont get

I would but there aren't any Joburg sponsors, would like to have it by Saturday morning. This patience thing still eludes me:)

Don't know who stock it in Gauteng... I get it sent up from CT. The beauty of living in the bush... My new best friends are the couriers, and the people at the post office....

Hi Gaboon, what are the other 3 test for in the 10 set. I use sera and nutrafin and have not had any problems so far, although I use seachem test kit for phosphate. I remember buying that 10 test kit and if it is the same one then there are fresh water tests in it as well.

I would but there aren't any Joburg sponsors, would like to have it by Saturday morning. This patience thing still eludes me:)

Still contact Andrew at Eco Aquatics, Sean at Northlands, and Liaquat at Aquality - any one of them can courier it up to you before Saturday...

Hi Gaboon, what are the other 3 test for in the 10 set. I use sera and nutrafin and have not had any problems so far, although I use seachem test kit for phosphate. I remember buying that 10 test kit and if it is the same one then there are fresh water tests in it as well.

Not sure.

Jacquesb, thanks. Will do

Back
Top Bottom