Temp controller/Heaters wanted

Reaction score
will design a circuit, do you think you would be able to assemble it on vero board, basically just soldering part in a pattern?

Reaction score
well sort out the parts list tomorrow, A1 radio should have most parts except the temp IC, you can git if from Ron Tomlin or Electrocom for a 1/3 the price, where are you based?

Reaction score
this is damn cool, can you guys add some pics of how to build it or start a diy temp contr thread, whould love to build one too

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
What material are you going to use for the temperature probe?

Reaction score
well sort out the parts list tomorrow, A1 radio should have most parts except the temp IC, you can git if from Ron Tomlin or Electrocom for a 1/3 the price, where are you based?
I work in Umhlanga but could sneek away lunch time to buy the parts or ask Mek:whistling: what would I be looking for.can we start a new thread under the DIY section.
would love to build one:p

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
what temp controller are you using at the moment Viper?
I'm using the tunze 7027/2. The only thing I don't like about it is the controller runs off an AA battery, so if that goes flat then your temp is going to drop, happened to me once, my temp dropped from 26 down to 19 overnight because of a flat battery.

Reaction score
I'm using the tunze 7027/2. The only thing I don't like about it is the controller runs off an AA battery, so if that goes flat then your temp is going to drop, happened to me once, my temp dropped from 26 down to 19 overnight because of a flat battery.
OK, that is just P**s poor for a brand like Tunze. :(