Tekk's RSM 650 (The "Who Needs Furniture Anyway?" Edition)

A quick update:
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG
DSC_0570.JPG
DSC_0572.JPG
DSC_0573.JPG
DSC_0574.JPG

DSC_0566.JPG

Last edited:
So nice, where did you get this Jedi Mind Trick Monti?
Thanks!
I'm in a different movie to you as I was told that it was a superman monti :lol:
Got it from Jungle Aquatics, they said they had one and since everyone always seems to fuss over them I decided to buy it to see what all the fuss was about. Seems pretty cool so far, just need to find an appropriate rock for it to encrust over.

Your tank really does look good!

Have they lost a little colour since you got them?

The base of the one in the 2nd pic looks suspect, or is that just superglue?

Thank you!
I just got those on Monday, they are struggling a bit because they landed last week Friday, was in the shop tank for three days and then dropped into my tank. Think the parameter changes might have been a bit too different between the various travels. It was a risk but I am hoping that they pull through (although not sure about one though, really sad as it was a stunning coral).

I'm in a different movie to you as I was told that it was a superman monti :lol:
Got it from Jungle Aquatics, they said they had one and since everyone always seems to fuss over them I decided to buy it to see what all the fuss was about. Seems pretty cool so far, just need to find an appropriate rock for it to encrust over.

Haha, sorry, all corals look the same to me. :lol: But it is such a nice piece.

Stunning! I know the feeling of losing such nice pieces! Good luck, hope it pulls through.
PS, definitely a Superman Monti - stunning piece.

Thank you @Dian6430 also love that naso to bits :m04:
As for baby nennies, that is just one large nennie that refuses to spilt... It went through alk swings, nitrate swings, temperature swings, 24hour power outages and it still wont spilt :cursing:

9A79A658-012A-4D61-AB84-B316FD05D74C.png
These ones. Had a look again at your corals you really have a nice selection. Must like a lot of time and planning

Must have been a lot of time and planning involved. Sorry should of finished my message.

9A79A658-012A-4D61-AB84-B316FD05D74C.png
These ones. Had a look again at your corals you really have a nice selection. Must like a lot of time and planning

Those awesome ones I bought from @rakabos many moons ago. Not sure where he bought those from.

Thanks for the compliment, not much planning, just buying whatever I thought was pretty :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom