Tds ?

Reaction score
Got myself a tds meter. But what should be the reading of my RO water ?

3 is fine:thumbup:

If you are running an Ro filter with DI resin cartridge then the only tds you want is zero, how old is the membrane and DI?

Warr,

Is the reading straight from the RO pipe? Mine used to read 3 until I realised it's actually 0 until I put it in the container that I used. The it becomes 3.

6 months is time for a DI resin AND pre-filter replacement. Best to replace those as regularly as possible (3 months if used often) in order to ensure you keep a good flow rate out of the RO unit and also to protect your membrane. Membrane replacement is generally recommended every 3 years.

Warr,

Is the reading straight from the RO pipe? Mine used to read 3 until I realised it's actually 0 until I put it in the container that I used. The it becomes 3.

In small container from my RO barrel

6 months is time for a DI resin AND pre-filter replacement. Best to replace those as regularly as possible (3 months if used often) in order to ensure you keep a good flow rate out of the RO unit and also to protect your membrane. Membrane replacement is generally recommended every 3 years.

Thanks for the heads up, never knew this

If you are running an Ro filter with DI resin cartridge then the only tds you want is zero, how old is the membrane and DI?
Got to agree........ DI RESIN Should polish every last thing out.

0 if not time to change the filters... and resin.

Back
Top Bottom