[wtd] TC420 Controller

Reaction score
Hey guys,
anyone got a TC420 Controller for sale?

Have you asked Improved Living? They normally stock them. Or just order one on ebay if you are not in a rush.

improved living dont have :(
would rather source locally takes too long from ebay Zzz

I guess nobody has one.. :(

Else order on ebay and use an Aramex Global Shopper address in the country where you order from then they courier it here and it should be here in a week.

Not wanting to hijack thread, but can this controller be used with led drivers looking for 0-10v input? I was using the variable ports on my apex controller, but they no longer work, so I currently just use 2 x AC to DC converters set to different voltage for blue vs white channels

Not wanting to hijack thread, but can this controller be used with led drivers looking for 0-10v input? I was using the variable ports on my apex controller, but they no longer work, so I currently just use 2 x AC to DC converters set to different voltage for blue vs white channels

Yes it can as I am currently running mine at 10.5V with out drivers to 17 x 10W LED Chips, I use a 30A CCTV Power Supply which is turned down with the variable pot(Output voltage adjuster on PSU). I have also added 2.2 ohm x 2w resistors to my other 10W LED's to lower the amps and forward voltage.

I ordered my second unit from Dave in CPT which should be here tomorrow or the next.

I must say these TC420's are reliable and can handle a punch.

Or you can do like below link:

http://www.tc420.net/connecting-high-power-LEDs-to-the-TC420.php

@WizardS , feel free to come around and have a look if you want.

Last edited:
Thanks @Royden Church - when I looked at the website it seemed as if one would need to "hack" the TC420 to get it to work like I need it to - but let me say I don't know the first thing about electricity!!

Thanks @Royden Church - when I looked at the website it seemed as if one would need to "hack" the TC420 to get it to work like I need it to - but let me say I don't know the first thing about electricity!!

One does not have to hack the unit either, they are pretty simple and easy to connect and setup. Shout if you need a hand.

Ok, seems my meanwell LED drivers take direct voltage, not pwm, which should make things easier -can you Pm me Dave's details

Back
Top Bottom