Tanked - TV show

Watched episode 5 yesterday and they actually did a fairly normal reef tank with live rock, real coral and a refugium. They still did fully stock it on the first day though, including an anemone and I think two goniopora.

@Rory, yeah, I saw them put the anemones in the first day of filling the tank. We should send them Seank's Anemone post. :D

I'd sure like to know what the die-off rates are for the stuff the put in right away like that are. Most of what they do looks like fish only.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an entertaining program. Don't agree with how quickly they stock tanks but the tanks they build do look beautiful. The ship tank in episode 5 was jaw-dropping.

Hey can any one give me the link to where the sponsers are please.
@trik107 ..I actually gave it to you 10hrs ago on you'r Thread..the one where you Posted you'r pics...;)

They are going to show this show on the 19th on TV right?

They are going to show this show on the 19th on TV right?
It's not on SA's DSTV..:(..I've been searching since August, when the 1st Episode aired...so unless you know something I don't..:)..then I'll say no unfortunately not..:(..most of the SA guys watch it on the Web or download the Episodes...sigh...way to much MB for my "pre-paid" Internet..:(

most of the SA guys watch it on the Web or download the Episodes...sigh...way to much MB for my "pre-paid" Internet..:(

Not really- If you use news groups and uses local only bandwidth then its really cheap. Like R130 for 30 gigs worth of downloads or R70 for 10 gigs worth. I downloaded all six episodes from Newzhost and Im hooked (excuse the pun). Truth be told I have not even watched DSTV or any otherTV stuff for more than 3 years now, I just downlaod everything and watch on demand.

Last edited:
Not really- If you use news groups and uses local only bandwidth then its really cheap. Like R130 for 30 gigs worth of downloads or R70 for 10 gigs worth. I downloaded all six episodes from Newzhost and Im hooked (excuse the pun). Truth be told I have not even watched DSTV or any otherTV stuff for more than 3 years now, I just downlaod everything and watch on demand.

@amalick ... Please explain boet :)

How do you do this lol?:whistling:

@amalick ... Please explain boet :)

How do you do this lol?:whistling:

Would also like to know.:whistling:

WOW..:eek::eek:..please PM me about looking into that...I would LOVE to be able to download again and not watch MB..:blush:

Back
Top Bottom