Tank Visits

Reaction score
As I have mentioned I am new to the hobby and would like to see and find out more about it. I would like to know if there is anyone willing to let me visit them and their tanks. Would have some questions to ask and see your setup of the tank.
I am on the East Rand in Boksburg, I am willing to travel. If there is anyone willing to let me see their tank please PM me so I can make arrangements to come and visit.
Thanks

Hey, I'm willing to let you come over. I've got a Boyu nano TL-550 as well as a 200L sps frag tank and a 100L soft coral frag tank. Always willing to help a fellow reefer. Let me know if you are interested. I live in edenvale, so it isn't to far. I go to boksburg a lot so if you need any help with your tank or if you have any questions just let me know.

any time

youre welcome to come....

great idea dean, i learnt more from seeing other peoples tanks and seeing what makes them work than I did from hours of reading. best of luck in learning :)

PS, its really nice to see a new reefer going out their way to ask questions and find ways to gather the knowledge you need, well done

great idea dean, i learnt more from seeing other peoples tanks and seeing what makes them work than I did from hours of reading. best of luck in learning :)

PS, its really nice to see a new reefer going out their way to ask questions and find ways to gather the knowledge you need, well done

Youre welcome to come too mate.

Oh wait.....................................youre in Norway :lol::razz::lol:

Thanks Crispin, yip would like to try and find out all the right things and the best way is to chat to successful Marine Tank owners. Looking forward to the visits I have already arranged and to the ones I still need to arrange. This is only possible because of this EXCELLENT website and the support given by its members.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom