Tank update

Totaly great set up there, well done and keep up the excellent work.

gaboonGreat pics, I just got 2 of those gobies yesterday, cool little guys! Great tank!
Thanks, yeah they do a great job keeping the sand clean.
Seabass
I must say I've never been asked that question. Yes of course it is a real FTS.

What I was implying is that it is fantastic, sarcasm has never been my strong suite, sorry. :thumbup:By the way I love that Mandarins, do you have any problems with the pair?
Thanks, sorry I thought that might be the case but you never know.;)
The only problem I have with the mandarins is their constant spawning, which is very cool and not a problem.:)
Brandon WJbreath taking.....! welldone
Thanks
clinton stanfordwow! those pics are awesome:thumbup: you have some amazing fish.weldone;)
Thanks glad you like em'
CrypTotaly great set up there, well done and keep up the excellent work.
Thank you.

Nooooooooooooooooo waaaaaayyyyyyssss!!!!!!!!!!:goofy:Am i seeing correctly????

Is that a tank or is that a TANK!!!

Absolutely awesome awesome setup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

side view

IMG_0035sideview1211.jpg

Eish, awesome :1:

OH ... my God!! That is the most beautiful tank I've ever seen. No kidding. I can't believe I missed this. This is what I dream of.

How long have you been doing this? And, this may be a dumb question but ..., why do you keep the softies in a separate tank? Is it a compatibility thing or just a lack of space?

If you could, please share with us, to what would you contribute your obvious success?

Very very nice snappy! awesome tank! Can you shed some light on why you put two of the pumps on the sides of the overflow pointing stright out? Those are votechs if iu miss my guess so the would have to straight out, but is that to get a circular, barrel motion going along the length? In my tank i have some of my pumps doing an alternating circular flow, as in clockwise then anticlockwise. But i have two extra pumps not doing anything. So maybe i should do this? get a barrel type movement going?

WOW!

Beautiful tank and unbelievable colouring you got on the SPS,

Can you please post a recent sump shot?

LifeAquatic - OH ... my God!! That is the most beautiful tank I've ever seen. No kidding. I can't believe I missed this. This is what I dream of.

How long have you been doing this? And, this may be a dumb question but ..., why do you keep the softies in a separate tank? Is it a compatibility thing or just a lack of space?

If you could, please share with us, to what would you contribute your obvious success?
Thank you. I have been into reef tanks for almost 6 years and I keep the majority of softies in a separate tank because they take up too much room and I consider that tank more than anything mainly as a refugium of sorts.
majdamn - buddy,that tank of urs is amazing!
clinton stanford - HOLY SHAAAYT!!! that is absolutely amazing Snappy:thumbup: stunning man!
Thanks very much.
scubaninja - Very very nice snappy! awesome tank! Can you shed some light on why you put two of the pumps on the sides of the overflow pointing stright out? Those are votechs if iu miss my guess so the would have to straight out, but is that to get a circular, barrel motion going along the length? In my tank i have some of my pumps doing an alternating circular flow, as in clockwise then anticlockwise. But i have two extra pumps not doing anything. So maybe i should do this? get a barrel type movement going?
Thanks, I have two vortechs on the back wall and two on the far side wall. They along with the two Tunzes create a rather chaotic flow and because the right side wall is a viewable pane I didn't want power heads attached the the glass that will restrict the view.
poiromaniax - WOW!

Beautiful tank and unbelievable colouring you got on the SPS,

Can you please post a recent sump shot?
Thanks you very much. You can see some sump shots and such here.
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index.php/current-issue/article/60-tank-of-the-month

mandarin - This is amazing, speechless, you are a Genius Snappy.
Thanks but you greatly exaggerate. I'm still trying to figure out how it all works.
Boegie - Very very nice.
AfricaOffroad - Damn, I'm blown away. That's an awesome set up you've got going there !
Thanks a lot you guys.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom