Tank leaking / cracked

Reaction score
Hi All

Think My seahorse tank has failed, water is seeping out slowly between the tank and stand.

I'm going to pick up Ro from my LFS, but will possibly need a pair of hands.

I'm pinetown based. if you could please contact Scubaninja or Mekaeels for my cell number is you could assist!

thanks

Hang in there Lighty i'm sure help is on the way soon - wish i was closer to lend a helping hand - just hang tight! Best of luck!

Crap, will call you now!

Only read this now - sorry to hear man :(

Hope all went OK?

Private Scuba Reporting. ok lighty is a poepol. turns out he did a large WC last night and possibly spilt some and then assumed it was leaking this afternoon:shocked::banghead::58::smash::20:. After sorting alles out we had a quick squiz at the bottom and seals, seems there is nothing wrong here:) very lucky and a good thing though cause if it was not so forgiving it would have been worse. Justin thanks you for our kind words and encouragement, but he made me carry all the heavy containers!!!!! so he owes me:peroni:

since he let me on his profile i wonder what other nonsense i can get up to;)

Would just like to thanks Scubaninja for his help lastnight, and all those who offered to help, THANKS

As Scubs reported, some water must have found it way under the tank and started to seep out again, the problem was, its a Juwel tank and it has a huge cavity under the tank where the water was laying, thats way I assumed a leak, coz every time I wiped it dry the water would just reapear. Didn't want to take any chances and come home today to find my flat flooded.......... Feel like hitting my head now, but rather be safe than sorry!

Thanks.:)

ow that hurts Ben!!!!!!!! WTF happened to your tank????
And Lighty I would have done the same thing.

glad it was a false alarm :)

:whoohoo:

better safe than sorry glad you didnt have to do a repair

Back
Top Bottom