Tank for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinemagic

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 1.2m tank with oak cabinet for sale, the hood is rigged with 6 t5's and 1 150w MH, Price R1000.00, yes only R1000.00. I have just moved this livestock into my new tank hence the sale. Buyer collects and I am in CPT.

This is a picture of the tank when I was setting up my new one.

Edit: http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/vbimghost.php?do=viewimages&id=15

Last edited by a moderator:

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score
whats the watts of the t5s ballests and what price if sold sepritly and how old are t5 mh bulbs

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Hey Anthony

Awesome price there, can't wait to see how the new system will turn out! Not sure what happened with your pic there but I stuck in a link to all your pics (mostly of that tank)

Reaction score
how dare you!

how dare you put such a bargain on sale when im broke, got a good kidney to swop lol . dont break it up the saleability is good only as a complete unit. good luck with the new unit

Reaction score
damn it CT again... all the bargains happen in friggen CT!!! :banghead:

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Only when you're in JHB, before that they were all in DBN/JHB :p

Reaction score
ill swop candycane , frogspawn and kenya tree frags for it after nano comp if u are interested

Marinemagic

Reaction score
hi mandarinman, if I do not have any other interest for the cash price then I will let it go to you in exchange for the corals.

Reaction score
thanks mm id really like to size up a little but the cash flow is tight. i have had other opportunities to get the tank alone but the lighting on top of that would have been the killer. so dibs on the tank, if nobody else flashes the cash. i can stop holding my breath now lol

Reaction score
cool cos i have a decent sized skimmer and will build things up over time, all things being equal and depends on me getting the tank. would start with sand and base rock and a little liverock and build on that over time. for me my current tank has probably only got 40 litres of water in it so this would be a step up in size, but the nano would become my daughters.

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score
cool and how much since i dont have to many corals i could give you bubble coral candy cane and a blue star if you want
and also intrested in the mh

Reaction score
hi im comin to cape on the 28 Feb.Id like to purchase the system if still available.

Reaction score
hey marinemagic!!
This is "kalk" cheep dude!!!!
Why sell for that cheep?
If you have some magic friends in pta that sells tanks let me know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.