Tank for sale(AQUAH20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,my H20 tank with stand with sump is for sale.
900Lx475Wx500H.
sump is 900x320x390.
stand is completely custom build,very strong.
stand is 1.2Lx530Wx900H,so even a 1.2 can go on this stand.
Reason for selling f
IMG_0133.jpg
uture plans in mind.Tank is runing for 3months now and not even one problim...

Im selling it for R1000 cpt only and maybe maybe neg...

can i give you a sneaky offer of R500? Tell me to bug off, but I would like to try another tank but not at much cost ?

Do you have a protein skimmer, and are all the lights included?

Can i buy your live rock?

ill drop the price to 750 not neg..its only the tank stand and sump..with the over flow pipes to the sump...its all very new.stand is very beutiful....the over flow is 50mm..

hi all tank is stil up 4 sale i have some one intristid but its not yet 100% that his gona take it...

If it was JHB i'd take it :( good luck with the sale bro

ja sorry man i see these days all the sales come from cpt,what an buger..and its a 213liter tank with 70 liter sump and the stand....and thats it im ceaping my lights and storing my L/Rock....the 2 tanks is only 3 months old...

sorry man im seting up e new tank...so its the stand thet i must say looks awsome the main tank thats drild with the 50mm pipes to the sump witsh is of the ground 4 easy cleaning and the 70liter sump al is 3months old.....

but how much will it cost to buy the other things from a shop, just so that i know if i can afford another tank or not?

it depends on what u have in mind for flow skiming and and lights.i have 4x21w t5s.return pump R138-200.wave maker 330 for one boyu and i have 2 power heads looking at from R100-150...heater that i can give with the tank..skimer wel from R200-900 for a new ts1....im using an berlin air driven skimer that i can tel works like hel...that i may ass wel give with the tank until the person gets a beter skimer.....as im gona use a Reef Octopus skimer an my new tank...oja And lights wel thers a couple of opsions lamp house is very cheap i herd

sorry all spark I have looked hard at transport options the cost will just blow this deal out the water for me. Good luck with the sale, it really is a nice tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom