[wtd] Tank Builder - Cape Town

Reaction score
Hi there reefer's

Well it has been a long time...

I am finally looking to start up again, I have bought a Light and now will build a tank around said light.

I am looking for a great Tank Builder in Cape Town.

I would like to build a 750mm cube or if the bracing is an issue a 700mm cube.

Will do a full build thread, im going to be doing a Clown Harem, just BTA's and Clowns and CUC...

Send me the right people for the tank build.

cheers

Reaction score
Hey @StrayTang , the guys at Master Aquatics also have a guy which is apparently very good :thumbup1:. I'm actually also looking at starting up and going back & forth with something like a TL550, or doing a custom tank - the custom tanks just give so much more freedom, if implementing a sump system, etc.

Would you mind popping down all of the contacts you manage to find outside of this thread here as well, or perhaps send them as a PM?

Reaction score
Hey @StrayTang , the guys at Master Aquatics also have a guy which is apparently very good :thumbup1:. I'm actually also looking at starting up and going back & forth with something like a TL550, or doing a custom tank - the custom tanks just give so much more freedom, if implementing a sump system, etc.

Would you mind popping down all of the contacts you manage to find outside of this thread here as well, or perhaps send them as a PM?
Nezaam is the exact guy they use for their builds.

Top Bottom