takumi's update ...

Reaction score
Hi there guys ...

Been a while since i posted .. looking at the preceding post .. a bit shy to do so but here are some pics anyway :wave2:

96549d62ad89b16d.jpg

96549d62ad891156.jpg

Looking awesome Takumi you have a lot of tangs in that tank.Hope you have an upgrade planned cos all those Tangs get Beeg:thumbup:

Looking good Takumi! Love the clam...hoping to get one for my tank soon. :thumbup:

thanx ... bought the clam on wedenesday ... longed for one for a long time ... paid R400 ... wanted a blue but the greenish blue will do at this stage ....

Looking awesome Takumi you have a lot of tangs in that tank.Hope you have an upgrade planned cos all those Tangs get Beeg:thumbup:

definately wanting to get a bigger set-up .. saving up for the big move ... although i did notice that they appear to reach a point and then seem to grow very slowly. Secondary plan is to give them away to a good home "A Malick" should they become tooo large ...

only thing the pain and stress associated with adding a new tang will drive me nuts ..

definately wanting to get a bigger set-up .. saving up for the big move ... although i did notice that they appear to reach a point and then seem to grow very slowly. Secondary plan is to give them away to a good home "A Malick" should they become tooo large ...

only thing the pain and stress associated with adding a new tang will drive me nuts ..

Wow! - Looking really good there boet! - You really know how to take decent pics:thumbup:. I'm not so sure that i'm a good home. You should see my GHA outbreak - its scary.

thanx guys ! Glad to see the hobby is taking off and the guys are getting it right ... Makes it so much better for me to learn.

Looking good. What lighting setup do you have ?

That species of clam needs loads of light.

Wow! - Looking really good there boet! - You really know how to take decent pics:thumbup:. I'm not so sure that i'm a good home. You should see my GHA outbreak - its scary.
i know you will get it right. Maybe get a lawnmower blenny or those snails at naac.

Back
Top Bottom