Takumi's little piece of ocean

Looking Great

When I spoke to you 2 days ago you were far to modest. Looking great, especially the engine room, my goodness its neat.

- Did you get anywhere with the sunscreen idea ?
- THanks for the Calurepa - Its in my DSB.
- I will bring the RO water in on Monday
- Is the weekend langebaan trip still on ?

When I spoke to you 2 days ago you were far to modest. Looking great, especially the engine room, my goodness its neat.

- Did you get anywhere with the sunscreen idea ?
Not yet - need to go to a baby shop or car accessory place.

- THanks for the Calurepa - Its in my DSB.
No prob, I hop it grows ....

- I will bring the RO water in on Monday

thanx - that will be grt8

- Is the weekend langebaan trip still on ?

we'll confirm tonite ...

I must add something again, your sump is super neat and exactly the way i'm planning to do my new one. That tonga branch is fl6ippen nice also!! Where did you get it?

I must add something again, your sump is super neat and exactly the way i'm planning to do my new one. That tonga branch is fl6ippen nice also!! Where did you get it?

I could have done it myself but when i saw IMARINE's work on another set-up , I knkew i had to ask him :) It's a bit dirty now though with salt scum .....

I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time when someone was selling it ... it makes most guys cry whn i tell them what i paid .... mind you did not know it was that special when i bought it :)

I could have done it myself but when i saw IMARINE's work on another set-up , I knkew i had to ask him :) It's a bit dirty now though with salt scum .....

I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time when someone was selling it ... it makes most guys cry whn i tell them what i paid .... mind you did not know it was that special when i bought it :)

Dude, if you say that then i don't want to know what you paid...:)

Awesome tank Takumi! Is that a Regal and Yellow tang in there? Are they not a bit pressed for space?

very very nice Man. I see u an initial D fan as well huh. Awesome anime that.

thanx Ziyaad .. i luv initial D .. new episodes will start this year I hope ... Have you seen Wangang ? also good .. made by the same guys ...

Awesome tank Takumi! Is that a Regal and Yellow tang in there? Are they not a bit pressed for space?

Hi Kunhardt .. for the moment they are not ... I should be moving to a bigger place in about a years time ... would be able to have a larger tank then ... hopefully they won't get tooo large ... if they are pressed i will deinately find them better homes ...

thanx Ziyaad .. i luv initial D .. new episodes will start this year I hope ... Have you seen Wangang ? also good .. made by the same guys ...

U mean that they made season 5? Great. no never seen that

Wow takumi. tank is coming along!! You have some really nice tank mates(despite the need for more space eventually). I love the heraldi angel, beautiful. has it chomped anything at all?

U mean that they made season 5? Great. no never seen that

yes season 5 , athough it's not made .. they will be producing 2 episodes per month or soemthing silly like that ... where about youy situated .. then i can get that series to you ...

Wow takumi. tank is coming along!! You have some really nice tank mates(despite the need for more space eventually). I love the heraldi angel, beautiful. has it chomped anything at all?

I agree that i would need more space .. but if i do it must be a 2M with a huge sump and a real engine room ...

Also that was a mimmic tang, sadly since i got him he never quite did well and my boxer shrimp eventually got chunks out of him .. by the time i took him out it was tooo late ..

sorry to hear mate. i thought it may be a mimic from the first picture but then thought it may be a heraldi:) but sorry again to hear of the loss.

one of those things I suppose ... what do you think about me adding a flame angel with the coral beauty I currently have ???

Probably not a good idea, all info i have read has leant towards no more than one angel per tank. I love Flame Angels myself :)

Probably not a good idea, all info i have read has leant towards no more than one angel per tank. I love Flame Angels myself :)

The literature soes seem to point that way although I have seen a few small tanks where they are together ?? Most of the live stock dealers seem to say it's risky but not impossible ... like as long the Flame is bigger than the coral beauty it should be okay ... adding them in the dark ect ...

I love the flame angel and i need that colour in my tank ...

one of those things I suppose ... what do you think about me adding a flame angel with the coral beauty I currently have ???

I had a Coral Beauty and a Flame in my tank. "Had" being the operative word. Long story. :( I was surprised to see how well they adapted. If I remember correctly I made some aquascaping changes to the tank at the same time. I think it helped a little in easing the territorial wars. Many people say that the Flame angel should be the last fish you introduce to the tank once you have all the others you wanted.

At the moment I have a Yellow Angelfish and a Jumping Bean. When I added the Jumping bean they chased each other all over the place for about a day or two. Now they get along fine, apart from eyeballing each other every now and then.

In my experience, moving some of the LR and corals around helps. Be careful though. The Flame angel is expensive. But in my opinion a must have. :)

Back
Top Bottom