2 bangaiis
Possum wrasse
Flasher wrasse
Purple firefish
maybe a basslet.

Is that OK or am I overstocking?

I think this will be my stocking list.
I'll either get a gold assessor basslet or a candy hogfish.:thumbup:

Awesome tank taahir! Got some lovely zoas there and that's a nice fish wish list! Although I would swap out the bangaii for clowns...everyone has clowns but you gotta love them! Possum wrasses are great and would be fine with the flasher...the convict may be a bit aggro for them though as they very placid skittish fish.

Awesome tank taahir! Got some lovely zoas there and that's a nice fish wish list! Although I would swap out the bangaii for clowns...everyone has clowns but you gotta love them! Possum wrasses are great and would be fine with the flasher...the convict may be a bit aggro for them though as they very placid skittish fish.

Thanks!:thumbup:

I prefer bangaiis as my dad also has a tank in the house and he has a clown, I only want to add fish that he doesn't have.:m106:

The convict tang is tiny so hopefully he won't bother it.

Thanks again!:m03:

Got home today to find this :)
Thanks dad @zayd:thumbup::thumbup:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
probably digesting something

I can't see anything missing.
Both fish, my conch, all corals and snail are still alive.
It could be my asterina star(I don't see it that ofte so I don't know if it is alive.) or my other snail.
The snail usually only comes out at night.

Both the convict tang and possum wrasse.
The convict doesn't seem to bother it at all. At feeding time it doesn't bother it either, the convict doesn't to near mysis.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom