T5 & t8 tanks

Mekaeel

Reaction score
hi there crew.thought i'll start this thread for me as well as the rest of the crew to view some of your tanks running just on T5s or T8s.no MH's.mines got MH's so cant really post.cumon show it off,be it FOWLR,softies,LPS or SPS
cool

well if someone can take a pic from the memeber set up thread and post here it'll be awesome

thnax galibore , can u load the one where mekaeel posted on my behalf , the full tank shot !!

You know you can also do it?

Go to the image you want, right click and select properties, copy the URL and paste here as per normal.

This one?

22062007085.jpg

yep same one
thanx mekaeel , under t5s combination of geismann , deltec,sylvania and ati

This aquarium belongs to Johann, not my own, I wish! Running on Phillips T8 Aquarelles and Actinics, with a chiller set at 22 C:
tank007.jpg

tank001.jpg

Very Nice tank, that Elegance Coral is one of the best I have seen.

Rod do you know if there is any reason he runs the tank at 22 ?

Very Nice tank, that Elegance Coral is one of the best I have seen.

Rod do you know if there is any reason he runs the tank at 22 ?
Johann is emphatic that 22 C is perfect for him. He went through the usual pain of having an Algae farm. He started with Metal Halides, abandoned them, and went over to T8 lamps. I havnt seen him for a while, I am going to contact him and get an update from him.
Any scuba diver with one of those dive computers should be able to give us temperatures throughout a dive.
At Sodwana Bay I believe there is a Station to check reef temperatures 24/7/365. Anybody know more? Charl?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom