T5 lighting unit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I have a Dazs T5 lighting unit for sale.

It is an all aluminium housing and houses 3 x 54w T5's on electronic ballasts, it has 2 switches, one to switch on the centre tube and one to switch on both the outer tubes.

It currently has 2 actinic (blue) tubes and one white tube. I can include the tubes if you want but these tubes are well over a year old so will need replacing. Although the actinic tubes seem fine and reflect nice colour. Price does not reflect the tubes, same price with or without the tubes.

Please note it does not have the plastic splash shield.

Asking R550 - includes shipping with a tracking number, delivery takes about 1 week.

Top of the unit.
148da347634b2c.jpg

Bottom of the unit
148da35c25590c.jpg

Switches
148da35de3c807.jpg

Pic of unit working perfectly
148da360661aef.jpg

Reaction score
Ahoy Viper. How much if I have it collected?

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but how long is this unit? Do you have "feet/brackets" for it or did hang from the ceiling with Cables?

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
There are no feet with it, it didn't come with any:( There is a slot along the top which would allow it to be hung. I simply laid it flat on top of the tank. If you look at the pic with the switches, inbetween the 2 screws at the top you can see a little grey cutout thing, that pulls out and allows you to slide your nuts in there for the hanging mechanism.

It measures 122cm's long.

Reaction score
There are no feet with it, it didn't come with any:( There is a slot along the top which would allow it to be hung. I simply laid it flat on top of the tank. If you look at the pic with the switches, inbetween the 2 screws at the top you can see a little grey cutout thing, that pulls out and allows you to slide your nuts in there for the hanging mechanism.

It measures 122cm's long.
Slide my nuts where??:lol: I'll just check tomorrow how much a new splash guard will set me back then I'll let you know.:thumbup:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
:lol: cool. You could try one of the plastic places, you just need a very thin piece of plastic to be cut. I think about 2mm thick at the most.

Reaction score
Sold @ R550. Viper please PM banking details and i'll pm delivery details. It's just easier if you send ti. Thanks!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.