[FS] Swap - Playstation 5 for marine equipment (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As per subjectline I have some equipment to swap for a PS5..

Equipment is new and unused..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
That is a tad inappropriate. That was a legitimate question, post what you have to swap.
Dave relax it was not said to be derogatory but a genuine response.. too much to list.. and in appropriate I feel to list it all .

I have alot of stock I'm prepared to swap the interested party need just pop a question and I will respond..

Really not too sure how to go about so if you keen to come take Inventory pull in:m106:

Last edited:

459b

Reaction score
Then list what you have.
'try me' is not a great response and comes across as threatening and aggressive. We don't need negativity on the forum

Reaction score
Dave THIS is why forums are dying... pickyness.. sorry if you're taking it as aggressive it was not meant to be. enjoy your evening bud..

Reaction score
Did I miss something in your original post? PM your number if you have an issue
Not at all bud wasn't meant to be derogatory at all? Whatsapp me we can chat 0835550459.. Dave you to if you want.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Its threads like these...were people negotiate for a item or two to swop in private. Things go South. One party comes and complaint on the forum that things went south. And the Administrators first response is always...."Did you negotiate or trade on the forum" If you didnt its your problem.

I totally agree with Gaboon and 459b....Its not so difficult to list whats to trade. If you want to be secretive.....Go to Gumtree.

Reaction score
Guys thank's for the input, really not the case but I understand your point, please understand mine, I'm not trying to do anyone in I'm just trying to swap equipment (of which I have alot of) sitting in storage costing me money to store.

Thought someone could get a bargain instead of have to fork out and we do a simple trade.

If you took the time to look through my sales threads, contribution to the forum etc you'd see I'm not a fly by night and I've made good on every deal I've entered into.. even if it cost me..

I just think the aloha spirit of reefing is dead and the forum vibe has deffinatly become more of a venting space than that of comradare.

Either way there's bigger things in life..

Have a lekka evening..

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom