Urgent help needed Surgeon fish not eating

Reaction score
Hi im looking for advice my yellow fin bristle tooth is not eating today. She did eat last night even ate corral food as usual having to fight with here to give me a gap to feed the corral. Is it possible that eating to much have blocked here as stomach still looks full
Merry Christmas to all

Reaction score
How is the tang currently? I've had a sailfin over eat to the point of not eating the next day and passed the following day - this was a new fish though and I think a stomach worm was involved. With your fish having been with you for two years already it should have enough meat to last a few days without eating. So just watch it for signs of a parasite, if it isn't already eating by now.

Reaction score
How is the tang currently? I've had a sailfin over eat to the point of not eating the next day and passed the following day - this was a new fish though and I think a stomach worm was involved. With your fish having been with you for two years already it should have enough meat to last a few days without eating. So just watch it for signs of a parasite, if it isn't already eating by now.
Thanks for the help is eating like a pig again and back to normal I personally think it is the food that he was taking from the hammers and frog spawn that caused him not to want to eat

Top Bottom