Super Moderators ?

Reaction score
I understand the moderator, admin titles and roles in MASA.

But i have noticed two Super Moderators, what are their roles ?

Are they like the CIA or what, you don't see many posts from them ?

You are very observant this was posted ;)21/12/2007

Seasons greeting everyone.

Just to inform you that the following members have been promoted to moderators:

Jacquesb
Kanga
Wee-Man

Galibore has been promoted to a SuperModerator.

I trust you will all welcome them and give them as much pain as they deserve :p

They are here to help and will assist all of you with any queries or problems you may have regarding the site.

I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Xmas and a happy new year. emoticon-signx

So we have had them for a bit.:whistling:

Their Role ? Probably more toys to play with:whistling:

When I grow up,I want to be a Supermod
000200BE.gif

So If I was in charge of the Supermods,i would be like an "Ultramod!" So if the super mods are like the internal affairs who are the police that police the police....I,being an Ultramod, would be like the police who police the police that police the police who police the members.And I'm actually just a member so Im like really really way down there at the bottom of the foodchain....Damn.That sucks
000200BE.gif

So If I was in charge of the Supermods,i would be like an "Ultramod!" So if the super mods are like the internal affairs who are the police that police the police....I,being an Ultramod, would be like the police who police the police that police the police who police the members.And I'm actually just a member so Im like really really way down there at the bottom of the foodchain....Damn.That sucks
000200BE.gif

Yip, just a little seaslug like me :razz:

000200BE.gif

If you talk this much **** , you might as well become a Mod...:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom