• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Sunpole Dc pumps - As Sexy as it gets!

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
Weve been very lucky to have our finger on the pulse of the international markets and get great feedback from overseas friends helping us to make precice decisions regarding the products we import

We were looking for a great DC line of pumps and have a few coming in but we have fallen in love with the Sunpole Magnus range!

MAGNUS_2018.03.30_en_small.png

Last edited:
Hi

What about us here in Namibia,can i try and get a supplier to contact u?
or are we screwed

Hi

What about us here in Namibia,can i try and get a supplier to contact u?
or are we screwed

We have been in talks with Stephen regarding supply for some time already, i made contact with him last week again and we hope to be supplying him in that region soon!

We are very keen to spread the love with all of our brands we import to the furtherest corners of Africa.

We have ALOT more in store and have negotiated agencies for the ENTIRE AFRICAN continent on items yet to still be unveiled!

Keep an eye on Reefing Solutions!

SUNPOLE is derived from the brushless DC motor technology found in power tools, where the rotor rotates around the axis supported by bearings, similar to planets in the solar system orbiting the sun. This in turn served as inspiration for the brand name. The brand logo consists of six solid circles symbolizing constantly revolving rotors, thereby embodying the imagery of reliability as well as SUNPOLE's spirit of continuous innovation and the pursuit of quality.
The water pump powers the filtration system of the aquarium; its importance is akin to the heart in our body. In order to ensure a constant flow of water for filtration and the transportation of oxygen, the water pump must offer rock solid reliability. As SUNPOLE's core product in the aquarium industry, the water pump is the perfect embodiment of the company's R&D prowess and confidence in outstanding quality.
SUNPOLE aspires to provide professional aquarium enthusiasts with reliable, comprehensive aquarium control systems. In order to materialize this philosophy, we begin by building upon the firm foundation of Taiwan ICT industry, where constant innovation and refinement is achieved during product planning, development & design and production & manufacturing. SUNPOLE hopes to introduce new dimensions to the aquarium industry with reliable quality, convenient operation and innovative design, so that aquariums will embrace the qualities of the true, good and beautiful things in life.

FB_IMG_1542431853433.jpg

Type
VSY-4000
Flow
4000lph (1055gph)
Max Head
3.5M (11.5')
Wattage
30W
Operating Voltage
110-230V / 50-60Hz
Dimensions
146x100x138 mm
Weight
1.03kg (The pump)
Color
Yellow

Screenshot_20181117-072204_Chrome.jpg

Type
VSG-6000
Flow
6000lph (1580gph)
Max Head
4.9M (16')
Wattage
50W
Operating Voltage
110-230V / 50-60Hz
Dimensions
171x112x148 mm
Weight
1.52kg (The pump)
Color
Green

Screenshot_20181117-072323_Chrome.jpg

Type
VSR-9000
Flow
9000lph (2370gph)
Max Head
5.6M (18')
Wattage
85W
Operating Voltage
110-230V / 50-60Hz
Dimensions
171x112x148 mm
Weight
1.52kg (The pump)
Color
Red

Screenshot_20181117-072428_Chrome.jpg

Type VSB - 12000lph
Max Head

6.5M (21')
Wattage
150W
Operating Voltage
110-230V / 50-60Hz
Dimensions
191x129x172 mm
Weight
2.17kg (The pump)
Color
Blue

Screenshot_20181117-072709_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
@Rob99 there is a skimmer pump in the development phase, still pending testing for quality. I will post updates on here and the facebook page as they become available.

Where would one get their hands on said pump
Stores currently retailing for us

Thank you for your interest, ETA on Sunpole is 2 weeks is shipping process goes smoothly!

we invite you to approach your local store and ask them to contact us at REEFING SOLUTIONS in order to obtain supply!

if you would like we can also contact them on your behalf if you wouldnt mind popping us a PM with their details!

these pumps have arrived and they are IMPRESSIVE!

Please contact me for more info and i will assist you with an outlet where you can purchase!

The blue version, what is its flowrate?

Back
Top Bottom