Sump wanted: Anyone in the Jhb/Roodepoort/Krugersdorp area have a sump for Morne L?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no prob jacques, my boet has an extra tank standing in the garage (1,1 mtr) hes moving next month, will ask him whats his plans and post asap , would however still need deviders.....

if anybody in area could help if i could organise the tank...or give ml advice on how to do it (diagrams etc), its an relatively easy job.

ML i will see him after 7 , so should be able to give an answer then (If my HELKOM lines hold :whistling:)

I have a old one I used to run on a nano, but it is very small, about 50cm x 30 x 40 or so, doubt it will be of any use. If you think it might, I can get the real dims for you.

Ross I think that wil work because I will run it like a DSB with my other skimmer Please see if you can get a pic of me and the real dims

I have a old one I used to run on a nano, but it is very small, about 50cm x 30 x 40 or so, doubt it will be of any use. If you think it might, I can get the real dims for you.

Many thanks Ross - even though it is much small than I said - it too will work - at least he will be able to expand his current sump. If not replace it completely!

Thanks for offering man! Much appreciated!

Howdy

After a looooong wait I managed to get some info together for this. I do apologies for the delay.

The sump is 565(l)x235(w)x400(d)
The first compartment is 190. I had a TS-1 in there with a little stand under it to raise it up a little. Then there is a 50 baffle, a 190 DSB / Fuge area and the return area i about 115.

Just checked it out and it is still strong with no leaks.

IMG_1022.gif

IMG_1023.gif

IMG_1024.gif

Hope it will be of use....

Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom