Steam Punk Lamp

I just finished another lamp made out of a 1910 telephone call box. The red handle turns it on, the tube lights up red and the brass thing on the back right is a vintage lawn sprinkler.

They keep moving the art show back so I will be selling some of these soon. Yesterday I got a call from my town and they want me to display them at an 800 persons Veterans event at a park on a beach here on Long Island. It should be fun.

13_zpsffxttga1.jpg

My town was having a Salute to the Armed Forces and they asked me as a Veteran to come and display my Steam Punk stuff for the event. It was on the beach and very cool. There was also about 50 vintage cars there as well as bands etc.

That's the first time I wore my Dog Tags in almost 50 years. I am surprised I found them

Last edited:
I am all excited because my SteamPunk art work is going to be exhibited in two Mid Town Manhattan art Galleries. I may get to be just like Leonardo DiVinci but with less hair.

You are very artistic Sir I really like the work and I'm sure you get some requests from time to time and if so do you make for others or is it just for yourself? Youus have been thrilled being invited well done!!

I stil have every one here but I have gotten many offers. I just got a nice offer for this fish on another forum. But I first want to go to the gallery in Manhattan and see what the gallery thinks they are worth.
Someone today wants me to make an ice skater, but I don't yet do requests.

Back
Top Bottom