Starting Up A Juwel Trigon 350 Tank

Reaction score
Hi guys i recently purchased 2nd hand tank in very good condition. The previous owner already had the tank running for some time. However he did modify the tank by taking out the juwel skimmer and adding a hang on one. There is no sump. Im not so clued up on these bigger tanks as ive only had a nano before........any advice on how it should be set up properly

Reaction score
hi Karen, whats the plan with the tank, what livestock do you intend keeping, what corals if nay have you got in mind?

Reaction score
I ran a 4ft tank without sump at the moment. Only has a heater, flow pump, hob skimmer that doesnt work so great. So it can be done. I have tangs, clowns, foxface amd some other small fish in. Is a bit small so i am busy upgrading.

Reaction score
Yes its 350lt.....yellow tang .....blue tang...n mayb a lipstick tang......tell me sumthn do i need to keep my lights on for 8hrs only n off it at night

Reaction score
I had a yellow, purple and regal. Fought a little about space but they were fine. Were pushing the limits so they moving soon to 800l tank.

Reaction score
If i could do it over i would maybe only stick with one tang. They to active for such little water.

Top Bottom