Starting Again

Hi Guys!

Like You All Know! Those of you who are following
this Thread is tha I've got A 2 Chamber Calcium RX!

What Type media Would You Guys Sugest?
:wave2:

Hi Guys!

I have been running aragonite and working really well.

I have heard there is a dolomite type media around which has some added benefits.

I've been running the Tunze media for sometime now. Works well.

Hey christo, about your skimmer, was that 1500 including the pumps or not including the pumps? have a SLIGHT feeling its without:whistling:. But gonna make a normal(well i say normal) functioning one, not a return one, and gonna BIG too:)

this is a great read through. Love your work and nice to see a guy planning carefully. Maybe once you ahve a few things up and running and I go to hammer the yellows on the vaal (time i bend my fly rod again) i could pop in and see what you doing:)

hmmm, maybe i'll go not see through and paint cave men on it:) maybe make it not as larney as yours:) a little more rough around the edges is just my style:yeahdude:

That's no problem! like you said try and do it on the cheap!
The normal non clear tubes are way cheaper! Them You can
go really Monster on the skimmer!:thumbup:

this is a great read through. Love your work and nice to see a guy planning carefully. Maybe once you ahve a few things up and running and I go to hammer the yellows on the vaal (time i bend my fly rod again) i could pop in and see what you doing:)

Thanx!

Can't wait to get the tank started again! but when it's done
you guys are welcome to come and make A turn!

:thumbup:

Hi Guys!

I do not have a CARX but you can use dead coral skeloton as long as its properly washed, the skelton has everything in it that the corals need in roughly the right amount. This was from Eric Bornemans mouth and i would give it a try in one chamber. You will most probly get from a LFS, and its FREE!!!:thumbup:

Hi Guys!

My second chamber i run 30% Magnesium Carbonate topped up with Tunze Calcium Carbonate

I have been running aragonite and working really well.

I have heard there is a dolomite type media around which has some added benefits.

Would like to learn more about the dolomite. Skeletons also have some added benefits.

Hellloooooo!

Just finished one of the 2 Skimmers today!
Quite A lot of work on the thing! Doesn't look
to bad! tested it to with some water a vinegar!
Looks great! LOTS and LOTS of TINY BUBBLES!
Its just A shame I Didn't took any PICS of It
Running! OOPS:whistling:

Will Post Pics of the Skimmer soon!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom