Tank - Currently Running
Startfire Tank 1.2m x 0.6m x 0.6m
Sump 1m x 0.5 x 0.5
10mm glass
Skinny overflow and return
50mm tubing frame
Includes Return Pump - Hailea 6550
Includes all Plumbing
Will include an Aqua Medic Ocean Light T5 8x 54w (Bulbs need to be replaced)

Live Stock
2 x Blue Chromis
2 x False Clowns
2 x Mono's
1 x Regal Tank
1 x Dotty
1 x Bi Colour Angel
1 x Psychedelic Mandarin
1 x Watchman Goby
1 x Six Line wrasse
1 x File Fish
1 x Saddle Puffer
1 x Scopas Tang

Coral
4 x Pin Cushions
Zoas on rocks

Live Rock
20 KG in Tank
5kg in Sump

Live Sand
15kg

Your Location- Kelvin

Shipping or Collection or Both?- Collection Only

Price- R6500 -

Advertised Elsewhere? NO

Info and Images-
Tank
Tank.JPG

Sump Plumbing
Sump 1.JPG

Sump
Sump 2.JPG

Rock.JPG

Coral.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Ridwaan, no other hardware included, except return pump. All other hardware will be sold separately once tank has been sold. Have included a Aqua Medic T5 Light System

Last edited:
dibs on regal tang, scopas, dotty back, bi colour depending pics and price if u sell seperately

Second dibs on bi colour
And dibs on monos pending pics and price

Last edited by a moderator:
Dibs on Goby, Mandarin and 1 x pin cushion pending price and pics. I can collect today.

Can we get some info as well. What they eating, how long have you had them etc..

Put me in line for the 2 clowns, regal tang, bicolour angel and light unit when you sell separately. Can offer R2000 for all of that.

Good price for the whole setup though, hopefully there is someone that takes the lot.

Hi Guys, first prize is to sell everything together, I am moving house and hence cannot take this with me. I am open to reasonable offers for everything and if you wanna split after purchase then cool.

Regards

Hi Scuba did you mean "Can"or "Can't" Make an offer, and if it is reasonable we can work from this.

Regards

Hi sorry,

I meant if you splitting ill take the tank and cabinet with sump and any hardware you selling with it.

LOL, Okay cool, maybe we can split if everything goes at the same time,

Okay Scuba and Mitchell were interested in the tank - This is not a auction so make an offer for just the tank, if it is reasonable then I will be willing split and sell other live stock separately.

I'll offer R2500 for all the livestock (I will sell what I don't keep)? Setting up a 3.2m soon, so will probably keep most of it.

Then you just need to sell the light still, can easily get the remaining R1500 for it I would imagine?

I'll offer R2500 for all the livestock (I will sell what I don't keep)? Setting up a 3.2m soon, so will probably keep most of it.

Then you just need to sell the light still, can easily get the remaining R1500 for it I would imagine?
There has been dibs placed on live stock.

There has been dibs placed on live stock.

Yes, there has, but not on all of it together, which makes the seller's life a lot easier to have it all go at once. But it is cool, no worries if he wants to sell everything separately, just thought an option of everything together would be easier, I am also not going to keep all the fish or corals anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom