SPS ID Needed

AndreT

Retired Moderator
Sponsor
Reaction score
Howzit Everyone,

Apologies, I don't have any photos but not sure where to post this.

My LFS has an SPS coral. It's blue (there are green ones as well) and it looks like this... (I'm really sorry but this is the best I can do...:lol )

SPS.jpg

Looking from the side, it's flat, doesn't grow tree like. The branches is not more than about 2mm thick and the polyps are very very tiny.

I didn't see it at Hillfox, was there on Tuesday. How much do they want for it?

This was quite a while ago. Maybe three or four weeks. It was very cheap that's why I considered buying it. Like maybe R150 or something.

Did you see those yellow anemonies? Quite nice as well.

Don't remember seeing those actually.

But to be brutally honest, i would not buy from that shop. The tanks were in terrible condition.

Don't remember seeing those actually.

But to be brutally honest, i would not buy from that shop. The tanks were in terrible condition.

I know, trust me I know. I never buy from them anymore.

i love that shop, there red slime algae is really cheap and well cultivated..do you guys know how much work goes into getting that right?? :lol:

I really expected more from that shop, it does after all have quite a well known name.

I think they have such a name because of their variety (hardware) and it's a big shop. They are the only shop in SA that I could find that sells inline heaters for instance. But, as have been said, their livestock is shocking.

Back
Top Bottom