Sps frags wanted

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
hey guys

i am looking for a variety of sps species, i am quite new to sps only having kept a couple of local pieces but have been able to keep them alive (not flourishing) in a mixed system...

i am now going to great lengths to ensure the frags i get are put in the best enviroment possible... the system i am busy with is dedicated to sps and clams as my main focus with possiblu a couple of zoanthus and richodia, if i am able to come across some specific colours, but these will be used to cover the base of the tank...

i have askimmer/ calcuim reactor/kalk stirrer and denitrator... im also looking at going soley synthetic....

anybody with a couple of frags spare please give me a pm im keen on seeing whats available and dont want to spend too much as a newbie untill im confident....

thanks les

i know chris has got some nice stuff give him a call

anybody with a couple of frags spare please give me a pm im keen on seeing whats available and dont want to spend too much as a newbie untill im confident....

thanks les
Way too modest dude. your one of the best. But I know what you mean. You just want to find your feet.

thanks guys better to be humble with these kinds of things.....kanga i will give him a shout im also looking for some clams but am hesitant to buy untill i at least know the species....

Back
Top Bottom