Sps frags for sale

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have some sps il be fragging soon. Prices are R100-R150 a piece depending on size of frag.il cut pieces as guys want to avoid unecessary frags in tank
.will post pics of pieces il be fragging

Green staghorn

b77569aee39d54d249d442ef1c7910e1.jpg

Pink birdsnest

21ccb1e4e3d35ecf74bbd07ec4d5f5a4.jpg

Also have purple tip acropora il frag as well for R150 a piece and tricolour acro for R150 a piece

9e2c0109447f9f82cdac4aad86f2d6b3.jpg

Pics are all of colonied which will be fragged

I'd take one of each frag and species also if you have more, in terms of species, I'd take those as well to make sure the shipping to JHB would be worth your while?

I would like a small frag of all of them please, please confirm price and when I can collect and where you are. Thanks

@Rors..situated in Rylands estate..about 15min away from you. Price will depend on size of frag you want as I can frag pieces as you choose what you like..i don't have the space to frag and keep pieces ready to sell unfortunately. I am available early evenings in the week and fairly flexible on Saturdays. Will pm you my contact details

Last edited by a moderator:
@zippy I wont get a chance to ship at this stage unfortunately

Not many full pieces besides a nice size colony of Pocillopora for R400.i have plenty of smaller frags tho

I can frag piece of tricolor for you cheri..must let me know wen you wana collect. Also have a green acro I can frag as well

@4age, based in East London but my brother travelling back home from Cape Town in next week or 2 so was planning on having his collect for me? if you happy with that?

Back
Top Bottom