Spot the stonefish

deadmeat2016

Wouter
Reaction score
Can you spot him like I did in sharm a week ago?? :thumbup: amazing fish

21174c34eb794b67d.jpg

Awesome, hey Deadmeat!?!?!

I too are "able" to see things like this.... let me see if I can find a pic somewhere of our diving in Seychelles..... (where I found a "stonefish")! ;)

We have the gift of the 'stonefish sight' :p. That pic would be great :thumbup:

Still searching for the pic, Deadmeat.... I might have the pic on my "other" (my old personal) laptop. This is my worklaptop I am working on now....

Take ur time, no rush :)

@deadmeat, What days were you in Sharm and which hotel did you stay. We may have bumped into one another.

Here is a pic of a stone fish ADVdiver took. He took most of the PIC's and i tried my hand at the video thing.

MBRedSea453.jpg

Mr janitor - the hilton sharks bay and baron, was there for 2 weeks from the 18th, did we bump into one another? i had blue volo power fins and usually wearing gloves cus of my brittle fingers. underwater photography is harder than it looks!

Very 'handsome' fish btw :)

We arrived in Sharm at 10h00 on the 26th June and spent the day at snefro hotel before boarding the live-aboard "Snefro Target" for 6 days. We then spent 2 days at the Hilton hotel in Dahab and then 2 days at the Novotel (Naama Bay) and one day at the Sonsta hotel in Cairo.

Yup Underwater photography is not just point and snap. Not sure what camera you are using but the fiji fx50 that the above pic was taken on has the ability to set custom white balance. The trick is to cary a white board and set the white balance of the camera at the depth the photo is been taken. The pic's do not come out blue then.
Our pic's also came out blue in the begining of our trip but as we practised more we seemed to get a little better.

Handsome fish Jacques :thumbup: did you give him a cuddle? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom