Spearo's

Discussion in 'Sports and Lifestyle' started by erle_vaughan, 23 Feb 2011.

1. erle_vaughan

erle_vaughan

Howzit okes heres my first fish for the year, won't fit in the tank tho....

Tonnes of idols, hawk fish, goldies, butter flys and angels. hard to hold a gun and a net and hard to decide which to hold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. seank

seank

It sucks. We are still waiting for the Cuta to come our way. They should have been here by now. At least we getting the Rob Allen 1.3meters to "speak" amongst the Snoek ;) .

You must take a trip up here sometime.

Btw, did you swim out or did you dove from a boat???

4. erle_vaughan

erle_vaughan Thread Starter

they will get there soon enough bud, i heard they were coming out at vidal last week or the week before, i heard you never even had to try catch them, they were that thick up there, okes were saying that you just had to pretend to launch your boat and the fish were jumping into the hatches :D

Me and my mate use a jetski to spearfish off, yesterday we got 45kgs of snoek and couta. It was a fun day, the biggest was 10kgs and the smallest snoek was just over 4kgs.

There was also loads of hammerheads and bonnies around. and the couta were following close behind, so we just stuck to the sharks and ambushed.
    Also some good size filvies... i just left them to swim about thought, i don't smaak chowing trevallies.

Recent Posts