South African Aquaria and fishkeeping magazine: AQUATIC FANATIC

Guys I'm answering on JB's behalf (Jacques correct me if I am wrong ).

A lot of progress has been made but there is still a lot of work to do (and inbetween MASA we need to earn a living to fund our Marine obsessions !).

Also we are still waiting for rticles from a few guys....who'm promised :whistling:

PLease be patient guys, no use in trying to do a half hearted effort

AWESOME Frans! Many thanks for the response. Great answer!

Yes Werner - Eish - I can also say that I feel that way that you do.

Dallas? Any progress on the website?

EVERYONE ELSE who promised photographs and articles - the email addresses are as follows:
- mag@phunkiphish.zar.cc
- editor@aquatic-fanatic.co.za
- info@aquatic-fanatic.co.za

PLEASE send us the articles that you promised? Please?

Hi Boegie - no sorry mate. This "mag" have been "put on ice" until everyone who promised articles "came to the party".

Unfortunately, we cannot start or keep a magazine going, with only 5 articles (the amount of articles to be published that we received).

I have begged, begged and pleaded. So - with too little articles to publish..... we cannot go any further.

Jacques, I'm not sure if you will be doing this already so please ignore if you are, but why not add a couple of the TOTM's to the first issue. They are basically articles already. You can even compile a couple of articles from some of the sticky's on MASA. There are some great ones. I know the idea is to be unique in the articles, but not everyone has read through all the TOTM's and sticky's.

Hi JD - we can surely do. And it was indeed our plan to do so. Viper357 also agreed with this.

We just need to get the TOTM into a format that will fit the e-zine format.

Perhaps Frans and Jaco can let me know if they are still willing and available to do the DTP/design work?

Dallas - perhaps you can send some of those TOTM articles you did, to me? Please? I can then distribute between Jaco and Frans - to see if we can make it work?

Also -

IF ANYONE STILL WANTS THIS TO HAPPEN - PLEASE SEND ME ARTICLES THAT WE CAN PUBLISH IN THE MAGAZINE, THAT IS MARINE/MARINE AQUARIA RELATED!

ALSO - ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE CONTENT FROM OTHER WEB SITES WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE THEIR PERMISSION TO PUBLISH THEIR MATERIAL!

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND ARTICLES, WILL HAVE THEIR OWNERS CLEARLY STATED!

Back
Top Bottom