Sony Digital SLR Camera - DSLR-A350X

Reaction score
Any thoughts on the following camera, will it do the job, for taking fishie pics and other ?

DSLR-A350X : Digital SLR Camera : Digital SLR : Sony South Africa

if i dit not went over 500% of my budget for my new tank !! i'l look good behind one.
:(

All camera's take good shots, when they take bad pics it's normally due to a user "issue" :whistling:

Warr - Yes - I definitely think that this camera would be AWESOME in taking pics of your tank. BUT, make sure that the F-Stop it can handle is at least 8 or higher, AND that you get a DECENT macro lense/setting with the camera.

i didnt go thru all the specs, but for that dsoh you are better off with an entry level slr from cannon or nikon. cannon 400d with decent lenses will give you better value in the long run with better quality glass internal of lenses and beter quality pics...assuming, as viper so easily points out....thats its the camera quality not the person behind it thats limiting factor.

but heck, slipping one home for long time demo version would be a great idea...just if i were to spend the money i wouldnt fork out on it. just my humble opnion

I have the Canon 350D, and I battle to get it to take better pics than my cybershot :whistling:

Also has a kak lens which either can't focus on close up's or won't zoom in enough.

Rather upgrade your lenses. 350D is a great camera. Go for lessons, I'm going to. My pics suck.

Rather upgrade your lenses. 350D is a great camera. Go for lessons, I'm going to. My pics suck.

Between looking after my family, business and tank, where the hell do you find time for lessons.

Back
Top Bottom