Something i am striving for

Not setting yourself easy goals then - good luck it is a beautiful system - all the best, would be fantastic to see that in a few years time.

Jeepers... Hows this guys maintanance regime!!!!!!! He has got to be retired movie star or something...

thats awsome!! but in the same breath it seems a bit un natural to me those colours are soo bright

dont get me wrong its awsome but a bit psychadelic for me (spelling)

That was my exact thoughts - much to brightly coloured. Unaturally so...

I am impressed with his paired angelfish though

Notwithstanding the "colour enhancement" that is a great set up and is not a bad goal to set yourself - bloody big mountain to climb - but that is dedication.

bloody awsome system.a dream too have.ive also been wondering if the colours are a photoshop job

You know Thats the first thing that came to my mind too... I believe it's a stunning system, but all in all Im shure he sharpened those colours...

It's a nice system and all that but has reef central ever featured a tank that is not sps dominated?

Tridan, those tanks are all from 2000, we're in 2007 if you haven't noticed :whistling:

What I am trying to say is that you very rarely see a tank of the month that is not sps dominated, would be nice to see tanks that have only softies or LPS in.

Back
Top Bottom