Some pics of my Nano

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Here are some pics, not finnished yet - some more corals to follow, an extra refugium and fish.

DSC00220.gif

DSC00230.gif

DSC00164.gif

DSC00219.gif

DSC00239.gif

DSC00159.gif

DSC00203.gif

DSC00226.gif

DSC00224.gif

DSC00223.gif

Don't know what I did here??????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorted your pics out.

Tank looks really nice, that is an awesome setup you have there from Andrew, top notch equipment :thumbup:

Thanks man, I got a chiller and kalkwasser also - guess they didn't make it.

That nano's looking very cool. Was giving that type of nano a good inspection at IMACSA and it seemed very nice and well thought out.

Tank looks great. Well done pal.
Sorry I never got around to posting the other pics you sent. Here in the kalk reactor and chiller.

Tobie4.jpg

Tobie3.jpg

Beautiful, is that a green lobo in the top piccie? (or a traccy - oh the mind is going) :(

very nice i think at this stage in my life anyones tank will look better than myne even a bare tank with just water in will look better than mine nice tank dude

Thanks for the comments and thanks for posting those other 2 pics Milli. Yes it is a 250W MH, ask Millipora - got it from him. The live rock is about 18 months old - had it in my previous tank(which cracked), I bought this system about 2-3 months ago, used the same water and substrate from my old tank.

Let me help Tobie out here as he will probably call it a “Green thingimajig”;) :lol:

It’s a Lobophyllia.

Thanks Mille, i thought it was, but the mind has started to drift occasionly - must be age.....or booze:)

wow thats a very nice nano!! is that a 250w hailide?

Fanatstic Tobes :thumbup:

Yes, got it from Millipora at Eco-aquatics
Please let me know next time you go to mille's place, I owe him one HUGE slap across the face and a big boot in the groin. :biggrin:

Please let me know next time you go to mille's place, I owe him one HUGE slap across the face and a big boot in the groin. :biggrin:

Shame man, you can't klap the poor guy now - he has no arms, one is temporarely out of order and the other is holding a frag....or something else...umm ja!!!!!!!!!!!! If you go before I go, don't kill him - I must still get my PH meter...

Back
Top Bottom