Some of My Zoas & Other Frags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all my frag buddies. All those who got frags from brent if you have a few of the same colors could we do a swop as i only got 2 colors out of my 8 frags :dft004:. Got a 5 of the beautiful orange frags but would love some variety :drool5:
Oh Crap, don't know how that one happened, had mates helping could of happened by mistake, coz we were actually having to do all 100 frags at 5am :blush:
Please chat to Rakabos, he should be able to swap a few colours.. again sorry Rhyn, will have to bring you a piece of the metallic blue when its ready to crop, on me!:thumbup:

Oh Crap, don't know how that one happened, had mates helping could of happened by mistake, coz we were actually having to do all 100 frags at 5am :blush:
Please chat to Rakabos, he should be able to swap a few colours.. again sorry Rhyn, will have to bring you a piece of the metallic blue when its ready to crop, on me!:thumbup:

No Worries Mr Zoa:lol: Have chatted to Rakabos and he said we can do a bit of swopping. He is also waiting for the other left overs to open to see what colors there are.By the way, I am coming to the south coast on friday to spear in the sards. Any sign of the little buggers. Would also love to see your setup:yeahdude:

Wow some really nice zoas there @brentv ...any chance of sending some of each colour down this way? Would love some of those for my tank.
@rakabos why you no longer playing with sps?

Last edited by a moderator:
No Worries Mr Zoa:lol: Have chatted to Rakabos and he said we can do a bit of swopping. He is also waiting for the other left overs to open to see what colors there are.By the way, I am coming to the south coast on friday to spear in the sards. Any sign of the little buggers. Would also love to see your setup:yeahdude:
Yeah bud you choosing a good time to come..
All the shark nets are out and the drum lines too;) Sards yesterday were in port Edward, just outside of the Shark nets, I have a mate down this side that works for the sharksboard and involved with the sards... he keeps Marines too, if you want his details for a precise heads up on were the slimy little silvers are, he's the guy to chat too!

You are welcome to pop in to check my set up and have a beer:peroni::biggrin:

brent you said you had a zebrasoma gemmatus for me :D ?
I said I have one you bugger:tt2:
Gem season is here.. I'll keep a look out:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom