Solitaire

Reaction score
What can I say. This game has helped a lot of people get thru during a boring day, or if you waiting for a slow Pc, or just to get your mind off work a bit:

Must say I'm getting the hang of this game....LoL:

21042008180.jpg

And today: (Still trying to beat my best score)

10062008631.jpg

Wrong game - Solitaire is for grannies.:whistling:

Come play Poker like the big boys :razz:

Liqour in the front. Poker in the rear.

So, like I said before, the only electronic game I can play, is Solitaire. How is this for scores. Anyone gone higher on score and time???

13348fcc604f0d66.jpg

And this one:

13348fcc6050d49b.jpg

LoL to you guys. You want to say you never played Solitaire. Beat my score and I'll personally send you a gift---- Fact. Now there is a challenge;)

I'm sorry but it's humanly impossible to do it in 39 seconds.

I've done it(edit: solitaire that is) faster than 39 seconds btw Mr Viper...

Proof is in the pics, and no crooking here. What gift do you think is permissable/valid for such an accomplishment??

solitairerecord34om6.jpg

There ya go ;) (no crooking, promise :p)

Was done on my old pc, amd duron 650mhz, 17" CRT monitor, genius optical mouse. (if you're thinking I have some crazy setup or something)

For a long time it was the only game I played, reason is that it was quick to load, quick to play and then I can carry on working etc. "Proper" games would take ages to load and crash the pc half the time, not good when you busy working...

Edit: oh, and a big gift ;)

Congrats Rory, what gift you want. Now I need to up my game- at least I know it is possible....

So you have faster fingers than me...:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom