Solenoid valves

Singularity

Hmmm amper!
Reaction score
hmm was wondering if anybody had any experince with these type of electrical solenoid valves that work with a controller, are they raliabe with the controller etc....
the valves in the pic isnt exactly the product i`m talking about, but just to give an idea...

solenoids can become faulty so its best to invest in something of good quality.. are thses for water flow? i have a friend who has his system kitted with a few of these and a hunter water controll system.. i must actually give him a call tomorrow and check how they are operating..

Are you talking about something like the solenoid valves we get in our washing machines that open and close for the hot and cold water?

that might be it, i will go back to the shop and take a few pic for u guys, its for irrigation... u can set them on a month schedule, hmmmm totally automatic water changes, if you add a timer on your pump from the water containers

I also looked at solonoid valves to do a surge device. Most require at least 2 to 3 bar pressure to operate.

You can always try a 30 000 l pump and you may get 1000 l out of it.:p

I must admit "people" get confused when you ask them for a pressure pump in SA and I have had 1 or 2 argument about them, but there is a big difference between the 2.But they don't seem to understand. You can always use a pool pump I think that will do the trick.

my mate is using an espa pices pump 9saltwater safe) and it is operating fine.. he has 4 of the solenoids operating and is using the same pump to feed his skimmer...

Back
Top Bottom