Softies for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Still have these for sale. Accidentally deleted the whole old thread while trying to remove a few posts... :/

Large pincushion R200
IMG_4873.jpg

Leather thing - R100ea (feathery "nodules" fluoresce under actinic)
IMG_4892.jpg

Sinularia dura - R200ea (another 3 not pictured)
IMG_4942.jpg

Rhodactis shrooms - R80ea (quite a few of them, 2 diff subspecies)

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

View attachment 389

Also have a small (2-3cm) pincushion frag and 2 or 3 1cm ones.

Shipping to ct would be approx R150 for a small cooler bag on an aeroplane. Small cooler bag would fit max the pincushion and 1 sinularia dura probably. Not sure about bigger than that. Not sure when I'd get a chance to go to the airport duing work hours either...

Rory, any ways you can get it on a plane today. If it is at the airport before 10, I can still get it at 03 o clock this afternoon....:dft008::022::drool5::027:

Rory, any ways you can get it on a plane today. If it is at the airport before 10, I can still get it at 03 o clock this afternoon....:dft008::022::drool5::027:
:lol: little bit impatient are we :rofl: Rory, make him wait 3 weeks minimum :yeahdude:

Lol. I'm a bit late to get to work now but will see what I can do... Will be in touch.

(no masa access at work :()

Shipping to ct would be approx R150 for a small cooler bag on an aeroplane. Small cooler bag would fit max the pincushion and 1 sinularia dura probably. Not sure about bigger than that. Not sure when I'd get a chance to go to the airport duing work hours either...

Act sick; lie and say you need to see a man about a problem; stick your finger in your arse and then in your mouth- your fascial colour will definately show them you are really sick;phone yourself and act as if you just got bad news; bribe;toi toi;bribe;just leave;bribe:whistling:

Act sick; lie and say you need to see a man about a problem; stick your finger in your arse and then in your mouth- your fascial colour will definately show them you are really sick;phone yourself and act as if you just got bad news; bribe;toi toi;bribe;just leave;bribe:whistling:

nee F%ket, i'll rather eet turbo snails than taste my one shit.

Grosss!!

All SOLD to Sean except the shrooms. Not sure if they rhodactis or rics...

Yep, had a bit of a slice and dice this weekend to get them off the rocks etc. Pincushion is doing a bit of bonding with some smaller pieces and the sinularia dura are good to go. The 2 sinularia brassica in the tank are going to be interesting to cut off... Tried and failed but shall try again, I mean how hard can softies be? :/ Unfortunately more me they are on some "base" rocks which aren't amazingly stable, they stable enough for whats on them but not really enough for trying to cut a softy off.

I looked into flight times and there's some flights at about 7/7:30pm. Would you be happy picking them up quite late? I also need to organise some bigger bags. I have tons of bags from frags etc but need a few bigger ones.

Rory, if I have to drive at night, I will, but I do not think the Cargo Company here opens at night. All cargo coming into Richards Bay are handled by "Woodlands Cargo" and all the Corals I received up to now have come thru them, regardless where they were sent from. Will make sure about the night time. Would not like to loose more coral as I have lost the last 02 times. I've lost a lot of money as well as the fact that I would not be able to replace the Coral

Whatever I pack them in will be insulated so should survive a few days but yes I obviously prefer getting stuff done quicker. If not night time can you find out about a saturday maybe? I looked for a website for them but didn't find anything.

Yes, Saturday is fine as they do work on Saturdays. But you'll have to get the stuff to you airport before 08 in the morning. And please keep the water and rock down to a minimum. My last shipment cost me R450.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom