Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the following softies for sale.

Kenyan tree between 18-20cm tall R200

Pin Cushion 15 cm Tall R200

Pin Cushion small R50

Colt Coral large R250

Would prefer not to ship.

I will also be fragging my big leather unless someone with a big tank wants to buy it as a show piece.

Here some pics

Colt Coral
343480cdae862f37.jpg

PIn Cushion

34347bc6f837b129.jpg

Kenyan Tree
34347c83671507de.jpg

I also have 2 finger corals on a piece of LR for 300
343480cdae867017.jpg

ALfie, any pics on the pin cushoin, All Spark may want the small one but need a pic to show him... Cant find anything on the net... Thanks

Ok thx for the pics... lol I'm abit slow... lol

ALfie, taking small pin cushion!!!

spread them

Happy to see some of my babies doing the rounds again. Wow, they have grown....

Ivan, grown they sure have. If I had a large display I would not get rid of them.

nice livestock alfie, would have liked to buy that colt, but i'm in PTA
Damn:(

I would prefer not to ship but if nobody down here wants it I will make a plan, just let me know.

What is the difference between a Colt and Kenyan Tree, I thought they were the same ?

Ok the page does not link. When at the main page of Saltcorner go to Animal Library, Soft Corals. The Colt is under Octocorals(Part 2) and the Tree under Octocorals (Part 3)

Wow, that is a horrible website to find stuff.

After looking at the Colt on this website I reckon I have African Tree rather than that bushy Colt coral.

rory, theft is NOT nice, lazy sod start your own!:)

alfie if i were in cpt and flew it up myself could I still get stuff from you?

arent you comming to IMACSA? if so then brind some with you and save of the cost:) i'll buy 4 SURE:)

I am happy if you are down and want to take any with you, just let me know what you want me to keep and when you will be down.

No not going to IMACSA.

hi alfie, how are your neon faced gobies doing? was considering getting a couple for my larger tank in the near future, loved the way they sifted your sand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom