so much free time to dive

Reaction score
hey guys. got my last exam tomorrow mornin, then i am free nearly everyday to go diving. so who would like to go hit the oceans with me? tell me when, where, and then lets get it sorted! got to do as much diving as possible this holiday! got to find some hectic fish! bring on the free dom!

Good luck with your final exam, and have fun diving, just picture me sick with jealousy:lol:

jealousy, i love it:) thanks mike:) made my day:) yep, crispin, pm me your number and we'll sort somethin out. you gonna be around for our meeting by any chance? um by divin i mean free divin for fish, not as in scuba, even though i'm gonna try do that too. but jacquesb, raincheck when you are around mate!

well i've been goin nuts with studyin for a few weeks now, so its about time. i might just go divin twice a day, then fishing at night with mek, without forgetting time for workin on the new tank! so its gonna be busy busy busy!

jealousy, i love it:) thanks mike:) made my day:) yep, crispin, pm me your number and we'll sort somethin out. you gonna be around for our meeting by any chance? um by divin i mean free divin for fish, not as in scuba, even though i'm gonna try do that too. but jacquesb, raincheck when you are around mate!
i only free dive, with out without a snorkel:) but thats cause i aint done my open water!

i'm here till sunday but i think you guys meeting on thursday NEEEEEXT week? would have loved to join....also got to find time to etach those pesky trout a lesson :)

Wish I could make it everyday like you :( But fishing at night, yeah:slayer:

...but thats cause i aint done my open water!

If you keen Crispin I can hook you up with a really awesome instructor. And she's very cute ;) Decent prices as well. Going to Miracle with her this Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom