So long and thanks for all the fish!

Reaction score
“So long and thanks for all the fish”……

For those who don’t know the quote, go read a hitch hikers guide to the galaxy….

I am all packed and ready to flip off, to the thundering ski slopes of Lillehammer in Norway. My tank is down, all packed and ready for shipment across the seas.

I’d just like to say thank you to all the friends I have made from masa, and that’s quite a list, and all the support and encouragement I have had through some testing times with traveling and my own ineptitude (those who haven’t read a hitch hikers guide might have to look that word up) with regards to keeping marines. No where have I ever found good advice given freely and generously as here on MASA, and I am truly sorry to be moving away from SA and the home of MASA.

Officially I am supposed to be running an organic sheep farm. Truthfully I intend to ski every second day and have my tank going as soon as it arrives, lie back on a couch and write a children’s book.

You’ll still see me pop up now and again, especially in the next few months before I go beekeeping in Africa again but for now its “so long and thanks for all the fish”.

Ha det bra……that’s good bye in Norwegian:)

Enjoy the flight Crispin. With the global village going and al - this message means NOTHING! You already said that you have broadband available where you going.
Only difference being - you won't be visiting our homes soon again on your travels...
BUT you will always be there.... Lurking - commenting.... LOL!

Enjoy the flight mate.... Good luck with the new venture....

And you better darn it NOT forget us here at your "other home", hey!?!?!?

Enjoy the trip and settling down in your new home! We obviously want pics the moment you get the tank there...

enjoy and all the best :)

Fly safe and say hello to all the Norwegian ladies for me. :wave2:

ha det bra! to you to crispin you have been a good Friend and gave me lots of fun on the forum and help me with my setup (and spelling)
it's a big lost for MASA to loose you so get your mail sorted and keep on posting

sad that u leaving...have a great trip...if u ever take a flightover to denmark ive been told there is an awesome Schwarma place over in the city square ....enjoy bud

Nice one dude, you just join the admin/mod crew and now have no tank, something fishy going on here.

Bye and Fly safe, enjoy communist Norway :p

Good luck Crispin, enjoy it over there! And we want pics, not only of your tank when it's all setup, but of the scenery as well ;)

Chow man :wave2: , don't dissappear now :nono:

Back
Top Bottom