So I have started

I thought about that twirly bird things, and they would work really well but I have a limit with the height of the structure before I break some rules.

I am thinking of doing something in the wall building a fan into the wall structure to pull air out and pull air in.

I am going to monitor it for a while. I have been noticing that its hot there right now....

You do get them different colors so you can hide the TW but its the height that gets me. I will figure it out when I get back, at least I have logging data for me so I can get some factual data around it.

It's logging:

Temp

Humidity

CO2

Air Quality (O2 etc)

Then with that info I can make a informed decision on what to do. Please do keep the ideas coming though as anything could help right now.

Well done so far
Tagging along...

Right Update time:

So finally (What a mission and expense YOH!)

Two updates:

1. Genny is now hooked up, it's hooked up to the entire house and has a separate DB board for load management in the house. That same board is connected and has the sump room management connected up.

2. In the sump room it has its own DB with six corrosion proof plugs all running off the genny in case the power trips.

3. Powerful dual florescent lights in the sump room looks like a sports field at night if I turn the lights on.

4. Inside the house there are four plugs for the actual tank, pumps, lights, profiluxes etc all connected to the genny power.

Genny is running half draw with the sump room and the house at the same time.

Then I got this MONSTER RO unit from @TheWaterboy does around 1000l a day, has his new system in it that auto flushes, TDS meter and the minimal water wastage management system - so it re filters the waste water to minimize the waste.

I can't play with any of it.... and updates will prob only be end of Nov, I am off to Madagascar to do some fishing. Thought I would post this first as a little update.

Genn1.jpg

Genn2.jpg

Genny3.jpg

Ro1.jpg

RO2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flippen nice build man.
Cant wait to see the rest.

Good luck and enjoy

Just some pic updates:

Sump has been fiber glassed - leak tests being done tiling of the room starts Monday.

Stand built and delivered, carpenter has done measurements will start all the wood work (a lot of it) next week.

Glass delivered, tank build will start next week.

UV's arrived - will be plumbed in soon.

Also had the first flood due to water pressure from the sump pushing up 1m of elevation (which I didn't think would of happened - was my fault). All the wires you see is me having to move some stuff out the Server rack that controls the house. Luckily I caught it in time but garage was under 2cm of water. Luckily the server rack is about 6 inches up on stilts and grounded.

WP_20141203_14_54_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20141129_002.jpg

WP_20141129_001.jpg

WP_20141204_14_38_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20141204_14_38_44_Pro.jpg

WP_20141202_004.jpg

WP_20141202_003.jpg

WP_20141202_005.jpg

a reefer will flood, that is a guaranteed given fact.

Last edited:
a reefer will flood, that is a guaranteed given fact.
Hey man, that can be a fact, but I don't want to be reminded

Eish....so I take it the leak is fixed....now that you had your 1st flood (some irony in that).

Chap....I'm so sorry my wife warned your wife.

No the fkcuing leak is still there between the plumbers and pond builders we trying to figure it out, its a super weird leak... Will show you when you come over this week!

Back
Top Bottom