Snowflake Moray eel for sale/swop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all,

i have a baby of around 30 cm's for sale or swop ...

offers anyone ???

Fantastic creatures, I would love to get one when my new tank goes up.

could be interested in it. how much do you want for it? and how are you feeding him? live food or dead? the latter being the favoured option... read the article and dont want him to much my fish...

could be interested in it. how much do you want for it? and how are you feeding him? live food or dead? the latter being the favoured option... read the article and dont want him to much my fish...
PM me any offers, he eats frozen food and sometimes takes a piece of hake and you have to target feed him.

will the size of the tank not restrict how big they grow?
Some people beleive that the size of the enviroment,stumps fish growth, some beleive that they will continue growing. I personally had an experience with a Moorish Idol where it just continued to grow in a 4ft tank.

will the size of the tank not restrict how big they grow?

A popular myth, the only thing that stops fish growing to their full adult size is poor conditions, if you were shut up in a closet and fed, you would still grow, but would be cramped and probably crippled, it's the same for large fish in small tanks.

http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=3184%27%20border=0%3E%3Cimg%20src=%27[img]
[ATTACH=full]74034[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 100848751f88242d6.jpg
    100848751f88242d6.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom