Small give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals in PE. I will soon be dismantling my current tank in preparation for my new set-up as I need some of the equipment. I don't have anything of significance in this tank but would like to give my healthy Cleaner Shrimp and Common Clown a new home.

Anyone interested in these two, please PM me.

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Ben, your welcome to come drop at my place and when your tank is ready come collect them again, your Monti is doing nicely:thumbup:

Reaction score
Ben, your welcome to come drop at my place and when your tank is ready come collect them again, your Monti is doing nicely:thumbup:
Thanks Hermann, should of known you are always willing to help. Will give you a buzz and let you know, thanks. Glad to know the Monti is doing well.

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
cant we rather help you to keep them??? dont give the hobby up
Trad, he is building a new tank with some of the equipment in his old one, so the man isnt giving up, I have a Monti of his growing nicely in my tank and will happily keep these until he is ready to collect them again

Only thing is he fears the :peroni:when he collects or drops off:lol:

Reaction score
Trad, he is building a new tank with some of the equipment in his old one, so the man isnt giving up, I have a Monti of his growing nicely in my tank and will happily keep these until he is ready to collect them again

Only thing is he fears the :peroni:when he collects or drops off:lol:
I have to make sure I have taken my vitamins first before going to Hermann's house. :1:

Thanks Hermann, I will be in touch once I've managed to find the time to bring them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.