Slade's Beginning - 50 Cube

Reaction score
A little late to share my small beginnings (holiday rush and all ;)) but here I am with my first tank- 50x50x60 (cm) = 150 litre. A little Christmas gift that I got from on MASA and should tide me over well until i can go bigger :m04:

Everything from a couple of little fish, a few Zoa's, some shrimp, little crabs, a frilly looking snail and all sorts of critters I'm still finding every day. So far everyone's settled in really well except one colony of Zoa that still hasn't recovered from the move a week ago.

Attachments

Last edited:

RiaanP

Reaction score
nice.
The fish, are they locals?

Reaction score
Everything is local to the best of my knowledge. But it's a nice safe way to start since they already know what Durbans weather is like :m85:

Reaction score
Yeh I've been getting that a lot, definitely need to change up a few things as I go.

Reaction score
Both my new guys settling in well (I think :m85:) a Green Mushroom and a Ricordea Florida, I welcome anyone who has crits or advise on their names/health/anything you can think of, I want to do this the right way not just the easy way :m04:

Reaction score
Love watching my green mushroom eating :m04: he gets spot fed once a week but in this video he's stealing flakes I was feeding to the fish.

Reaction score
Tucking my little tank in for the night. Is there a class I need to take to get better "blue light" pictures or is it just notoriously bad with a phone camera :m23: :m23: :m23: eh, I'll get there eventually besides, it's still a baby tank that's going to move to her big brother soon so this may be the last picture of it with its sparing stock ;)

Top Bottom