[FS] Skimmer Body & T5 fixture

Reaction score
Bubble Magus C3.5 Body , No pump &pump fitting ( have the pinwheel if needed ) - R500
* one can retrofit a skimmer pump or original ( Rock SP1000 ) avail at one of my local fish shops for R540

Odyssea T5 Quad 39W - ATI Purple + ( 6mnths old )
- ATI Blue + ( 6mnths old )
- Giesemann Actinic + ( 4mnths old )
- Odyssea Actinic ( 1+ year old )
* No splash cover
- R1000

Reasons for selling - Skimmer pump ( two years old ) packed up. Ran on a 240L mixed reef and worked very well produced dark skim mate ( not as pic ) , pump had bit of a hum and the airline is a little noisy as does not come with a silencer. Excellent space saver and to fit into smaller sumps where space is a issue.

- T5 - Replaced with LED's

Pics

115.jpg

58.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry.
Didn't see that you are in boksburg
No probs. To be honest not to sure , i could find out , if you like ,only be able to do that late in this week , all depends which company use to ship and where to in durbs . What i can do is reduce the price to R900 for the unit to bring down the cost abit .

Last edited:
Please post a pic of the back/top of the light. Can it be hung ? Also provide dimensions.
Do you have a pic of the tank with the light on ?

Last edited:
Please post a pic of the back/top of the light. Can it be hung ? Also provide dimensions.
Do you have a pic of the tank with the light on ?
Hi , yes have a hanging kit for it , still in plastic never used . L 90 cm W 20cm H +- 5çm . Sorry dont have a pic with the lights over the tank , hasnt been used for 6 months or so. , its in a good condition.

Last edited:
No probs. To be honest not to sure , i could find out , if you like ,only be able to do that late in this week , all depends which company use to ship and where to in durbs . What i can do is reduce the price to R900 for the unit to bring down the cost abit .
Hi

Please find out shipping foe me to pinetown

Back
Top Bottom