Sick Regal Tang

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Herkie - it's "popeye".... Leave the fish alone. Perhaps doze some iodine to the tank water. (Will act like a natural anti-biotic).... As long as the fish eats. Don't do anything.... Good luck mate!

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
It does not seem to worry about the eye and the only difference I can see is that it keeps the good eye to my side when I take photos.

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Hi Herkie - it's "popeye".... Leave the fish alone. Perhaps doze some iodine to the tank water. (Will act like a natural anti-biotic).... As long as the fish eats. Don't do anything.... Good luck mate!

JUst gave the tank a good dose. One more thing I neglected lately, Seems like I have to learn the hard way.

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
What makes me sad is the fact that I always have to learn the hard way. Just gave the tank a good dose.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
He's probably bumped his eye against a rock or something, it will go away after a few days (week or two).