Show us your soft things

Reaction score
After seeing the softy tank of the month, I thought it would be nice to show of our softies. Everyone here is SPS crazy but I really do have a soft spot (no pun intended) for soft corals. We all started with them so lets show em off. My Best (for the moment) Zoa's and Stars.
PurpleThingandZoas.jpg
Bad picture but there is a bit of a collection of Zoas
Zoas-1.jpg

It does rather ruin the shot. Least they are not spreading like a 5 dollar ...... Bulk of the Zoa's in the last picture are local.

Thanks it is coming on. Can't wait for the new tank to come along. I want to space them out a bit more and let them spread a bit.

stunning collection, if they want to come for a holiday to capetown ill give them my address lol

WOW! I agree - REALLY decent collection of zoanthids, Smithers! One of the "bigger" collections of zoanthids that I have seen in someone's tank! Puts my little bits and bobs to shame! Perhaps in a few months' time, though..... AND ME too have problems with aptaisia - ANYONE for a FREE aptaisia frags ;)

Hi Mekaeel - Your Zoanthids are REALLY awesome! Now you say local - where EXACTLY is that? Do you have GPS co-ordinates for me? ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom