Shops in Durban????

Reaction score
Hey ppl im in durban at the moment and would like to check out some marine shops can someone pls give me the street names of a place that is worth visiting just want to check out some fish and accesories

Thanks!!!!

0828793943 - Waterboy
Reef & River
Northlands
Natures Petland

There are one or two more but these guys are the most reputable and have great service levels..

Last edited by a moderator:
Gents,

Please do not provide contact information for non sponsors on the open forum as this can be seen as advertizing. @gavster I know you were simply being helpful and i thank you for that, however please do not post contact details on the open forum. Should you be asked to send details via feel free to do so !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry chaps I'm using a blackberry so I posted that second one before yours came through Neil. I also didn't know that wasn't allowed. Was honestly just trying to give a fellow reefer some objective assistance. Applogies too to all sponsors. I have no affiliation to anyone in the trade and have found all (sponsors and non-sponsors alike) very helpful. I am new and am on good terms with all of you and would like to keep it that way. It was an honest mistake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom